lunes, 25 de febrero de 2019

2nd TERM EVALUATION

This second term we have learned tips for improving our recording skills; such as close ups, camera movements... We have also worked and watched some film in class which was funny to me. We also did a really interesting proyect with Angulas Aguinaga in which we had to make youngsters eat fish in an original way.
Personally, this evaluation has been worse than the first one. Not for the content, which was quite interesting and different, but for my work. This evaluation I did not manage well all I had to do and this is something I really want to change.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Radio programme

After having some lessons and work to do about audio we are going to do a new work. This time, we were asked to do a radio programme. We hav...